We are please to offer the following services at Orangeburg Veterinary Associates:
- Wellness Care
- Elective Surgery (Spay, Neuter, Declawing, Ear Cropping)
- Non-Elective Surgery (tumor removals, eye enucleation, ect.)
- Heartworm Treatment
- In house Pharmacy
- Client Education
Our Diagnostics include the following:
- Heartworm Testing
- Tick borne disease Testing
- Feline Leukemia/AIDS/Heartworm Testing
- Complete Blood Count
- Serum Chemistry (organ functions)
- Fecal Floatation (parasite testing)
- Ear/Skin Cytology
Types of Pets Seen:
- If you have any other types of pets, please let us know and we can make a recommendation/referral.
Surgeries are done on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8am to 10:30am unless an emergency arises. Wednesday’s appointments start at 8am. Appointments are preferred but walk ins are always welcome. An office visit/exam is $20, walk ins are $30.
Our boarding services are available to our established patients as well as new ones, however due to limit of space, our established clients come first. All pets boarding have to have proof of vaccinations. For dogs this includes DHLPPC, Bordetella (kennel cough) and Rabies. For cats, only Rabies. Boarders are to be dropped off and picked up during normal office hours only. Call our office today for prices!